Eligibility for an Australian passport
To qualify for a passport that is australian you have to provide initial papers ( perhaps maybe maybe not copies or extracts) that prove your Australian citizenship and identification.
Eligibility to restore A australian passport
You are able to restore your passport if you’re an Australian resident aged 18 years or older, and you will provide your newest Australian passport that:
- had been given whenever you had been 16 years or older, and
- had been legitimate for at the very least couple of years whenever granted, and
- had been released in your present title, date of delivery, host to delivery and intercourse, and
- is expired or current lower than 3 years ago.
If you’re maybe not qualified to restore, you have to provide the next documents along with your finished passport application as main proof of citizenship:
- your complete Australian delivery certification given by an Australian state or territory Registry of Births, fatalities and Marriages plus, if perhaps you were created on or after 20 August 1986, additional documents to ensure your citizenship
- your citizenship that is australian certificate by the Commonwealth of Australia (or papers through the register of citizenship by descent/Australian births/adoptions offshore). Continue reading